Private Enduro & Tour Guide
Join this opportunity to experience a motorcycle adventure in California with Live100MOTO Enduro team ! This catches the attention of many bike enthusiasts. You can enjoy the view of rocky mountains and various trails such as forest trails, sand, mud. This unique experience allows you to feel and enjoy the pristine nature of California . Explore the surroundings of Los Angeles and ride on the forest roads, single trails, and dirt roads! On our dual sport dirt bikes.
- Terrain: gravel road, dirt road, and meadows
- Bikes: personal and rental bike (Enduro KTM EXC Husqvarana models)
- Riding gear available for rent: Helmet, goggles, boots, chest protector, knee guards, pants, jerseys, and gloves ($85 per day)
- Intermediate riders will take it easy with some easy rocky , sandy , hills climbing , and downhills , crossing small rivers etc our coach will guide you the proper techniques and body position during your ride.
- Daily rides: 80 - 100 kilometers / 50 - 62 miles up to 100 miles a day depending on rider skills level.
- Gas will be provided and feel up by our team members
- Meals: bring your own food snacks or sandwiches
- Starts and ends San Bernardino or Gorman, or Lake Arrowhead to Big bear
- Explore the beauty of these Areas up on rider skills
- Ride on forest roads, meadows, and dirt
- Explore big bear Lake through the dirt roads
- Professional and highly experienced guide will be assisting every rider.
- Advanced , intermediate
- trail riding
- Solo rider
- groups ride
- Riding start
- meeting With clients at location provided by the tour guide
- ride start 9:am -2 pm
- hours : 4 hrs total or half day